LAKE AUBURN WATERSHED NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION AGENDA
WEDNESDAY MAY 10, 6:00 PM-7:30 PM
@ THE LAKE AUBURN COMMUNITY CENTER: 115 NORTH AUBURN ROAD, AUBURN

4:30-6PM Happy Hour Arrive When You Can (Weather Permitting), PAT’S Pizza at 5:30PM .

6:00PM Regular Director/Officer Meeting Session
The minutes for our Wednesday May 10, 2017 meeting have been released. Come Join Us! Thanks to Pat’s Pizza for being such a dedicated sponsor! Please RSVP for pizza count.

See you then!

1. Officer Reports:
Chairman’s/President’s Report: Jason Pawlina & Dan Bilodeau (10 min)
• Welcome Back (Chairman)
• Winter Months in Review (President) 

Secretary’s Report: Angela Field (5 min or less)
• Quick Review and MOTION/DISCUSS/ACTION of Previous Meeting Minutes

Treasurer’s Report: Brenda Benner (25 min)
• Financial Report/Statement of Accounts/Fund Balances
• Budget Report MOTION/DISCUSS/ACTION

2. (640 pm) PUBLIC ICE HOUSE Paver Fundraising: Time to start selling Bricks! Officer/Director Brick income, please we TAKE IOUs 

3. Upcoming Dates to Note:
• ELHS Community Service Day 5/12,
• Neighborhood Trash Off 5/13,
• PG Community Service Day 6/14.

4. Roof and Siding for Public Shelter, Have Roof and Labor, Need Siding.

5. Summer LAWNA/LACC Volunteer Gathering/Outing

6. Half Basketball Court Discussion

7. (7:20 pm) Open session! New Business!!

8. NEXT MEETING, July 2017 (TBA)

MINUTES OF THE LAWNA MEETING
TUESDAY OCTOBER 18, 2016 (DRAFT)

PRESENT AT MEETING:

Jason Pawlina, Dan Bilodeau, Brenda Benner, Tom Benner, Pam Rousseau, Alan Holbrook, Michael and Janet Joseph.

OFFICER REPORTS:

• Chairman begins meeting, member introductions, welcome, and review of meeting protocol.

• Minutes presented from previous meeting, approved unanimously.

• Brenda presents finance report details, approval of reimbursement by officers for pre-authorized expenses towards ice house project, approval to accept Benner offer to provide remainder of season lawn care and clean-up in exchange for payment of invoice due, approval of finance report – motion by Pam, second by Alan, unanimous vote.

INFORMATION ITEMS:

• LAWNA and friends invited to PRST December gathering.
• Gritty’s night a great success, $700 total raised, details forthcoming.
• Ice House paver fundraising update – IOUs accepted and incoming, initiative under way! Michael and Janet donated a brick!
• Barn restoration discussion, wish list, hit list, decision to explore wants and needs over time, great desire to maintain historical integrity of barn while progressing towards short term goals, advancing forward. More input requested from all members, guests, and property users. Initiative begins to gather information and build consensus.
• Trail updates.
• Winterfest coming, details pending, sub-committee and members of the public requested to help make it happen.
LAWNA Agenda – Meeting Date 5-10-2017

Join Our Mailing List

To join our Newsletter mailing list, please complete the information below and click "Subscribe"
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.